RSVP to this event
Share this event
Will you help us make even MORE possible? We are raising funds for our very own Refuge Roasting Operation!
We’d be honored if you’d join us for a night of…
- Dinner at Refuge among friends in COVID-friendly pods of up to eight people. (You’ll have an opportunity to choose your seating arrangements after you purchase a ticket – we’ll be emailing you right away!)
- Comfort food from Homespun served warm, in COVID-friendly boxes.
- Baklava by Merhaba Shawarma and affogatos made with King of Pops Chocolate Sea Salt Pops and Refuge Coffee espresso
- Beer by Monday Night Brewing and wine from Purple Corkscrew.
- Entertainment by The Michael Cruse Trio, Becca Vanderbeck, and more!
- A short talk about Welcome by Refuge founder, Kitti Murray.
- A few stories.
- And a lot of fun add-ons you may purchase along with your ticket.
For almost six years, you have helped Refuge Coffee in our mission to create a MORE WELCOMING world.
We think you’ll agree this new iteration of MORE will help us expand our welcome.
More ways to tell the world a more beautiful, accurate refugee story
If you have questions about the event, we’ve got you covered! Click here for some answers.
What: Fun-draiser for Refuge Coffee Roasting!
When: Saturday, April 17, 2021 • 6:30 – 9:00 PM
Where: Refuge Coffee Co., 4170 East Ponce de Leon Avenue, Clarkston, GA 30021