Weekly, Saturdays • 11 AM - 12 PM
Chai-Making Workshop with Leon Shombana at Refuge Coffee Co.
Not long after we launched Refuge Coffee and Leon joined our team as our first barista trainee, we quickly discovered that Leon is a born storyteller. Sure, he enjoys making chai and brewing coffee, but he shines as our Ambassador of Welcome, and he loves to set people at ease while teaching them something in the process.
Monday, November 25, 2019 • 11 AM - 1 PM
Friendsgiving at Refuge Coffee Co.
We are excited about hosting this year’s event for our “peeps”, and that includes YOU. A great time for old and new friends to bring a dish, gather together and share a meal. We will laugh and celebrate together. Please join us. We have so much to be thankful for and we’d love to celebrate this season of gratitude with YOU.
Saturday, December 14, 2019 • 8 AM - 5 PM
Refuge Coffee Co. Holiday Market
The purpose of our Holiday Market is to CREATE a place where refugee, and local start-up business owners can showcase and sell their goods. We seek to foster a sense of welcome and inclusion, while engaging those connected to and invested in the global Clarkston Community.
Events on the horizon
Saturday, April 18, 2020 • 8 AM - 6 PM
Refuge Coffee Run
- Back by popular demand, the Refuge Coffee 5K Run and Kids 1 mile run!
- SAVE THE DATE! DON’T MISS OUT!
- Walk with a purpose! Run for a cause!
- Details forthcoming!
- Volunteers needed! Stay tuned. Stay conneced for more information.
- What skills do you have to make the Refuge Coffee Run a success? What can you do, personally, to CREATE REFUGE? Email Sonia Crawley, our new Community Engagment Coordinator, at email@example.com and let her know. She’s waiting to here from YOU!